Clients see results!
What are your benefits when you utilize the services of Connecting Pathways?
“I knew I needed help if I was going to stay in business. Going through the vision process and using the tools to continually guide me has not only kept my doors open but has grown my business three-fold. I am finally in control of my own destiny and breathe easier every night because I know I am working on the right goals to move us forward.” Scott Grundy, In a Pickle Messenger
Our methods and techniques are unique and provide you with a highly effective program in-person or online.
- Preserve confidentiality in a safe and secure environment.
- Provide flexibility with online or in-person formats.
- Start a goal setting process any time of the year.
- Utilize GoToMeeting, saving time and avoiding travel expense.
- establish accountability by maintaining quarterly checkpoints.
- include reflection as a vital step that is often overlooked.
- Connect with experienced entrepreneurial business advisors.
“Connecting Pathways simplified the goal setting process for me so I had clarity around what I needed to work on. The difference is the step-by-step process and the simple project management tools designed by Joanne Osmond and Claudia Pannell for small business owners. I could hardly believe how quickly I achieved the goals we identified. Connecting Pathways is a system that works efficiently and logically and I would suggest everyone give it a try.” Chris Hammerlund, Assured Healthcare
Top 10 Benefits of Participating in Connection Pathways
- You are listened to in safe and nonjudgmental environment.
- You have the support and encouragement of a network of successful people to move your business or project forward.
- You dramatically increase your chances of reaching your goals, as a community of women assists you in brainstorming solutions and action steps.
- By sharing your goals and results, you are motivated by accountability.
- You have more fun while others cheer you on to greater results.
- You save yourself time, energy, and money by receiving helpful feedback and bouncing ideas off the community before you implement your solutions.
- You find solutions to problems from proactive, objective people who want you to succeed.
- You will gain increased self-mastery and leadership skills as you support and coach other community members.
- You are a part of something special.
- You develop meaningful relationships with others.
Something magic happens when two or more people combine their single dream to form a dream team.